apostate sphere
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » All existing Technologies » apostate sphere
View previous topic :: View next topic  
5th special forces
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject:

this ship isnt fair, you can obliterate an entire fleet and not take any casualties. this ship isnt fair to most players and on top of that, it has 0 mp.
 Back to top »
Weylyn
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject:

You miss the point man. We can't build this, the admin can. When we end our evolution, this ship drops by and destroys the planet; game over.

This is the end-of-round-ship, it's supposed to unfair. We do enjoy ourselves thinking up ways to kill it though.

Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:19 am    Post subject:

an answer to my self NO the shield generator can survive, cuz hasnt be touched, LoL
2- Nobody said that ransack find the way to destroy it, and nobody gave him some pts, i mean he beat the admin! now it is imposible but
@bladetech triger means like inmune. If u want to jam it like i just thought u can cuz it has that triger. So you cant jam it and then attack
@everybody dont lie, that is not game over, only ur planet is gone, u can keep your fleet but u cant make new ships, what is important is that u can keep atacking and make pts till your fleets are gone.

3 i know that this dosnt kill it, but it can run away... pirate ship, can it survive??
if you steal it you can keep it for other class.? Like a pirate ship and a mantis??
 Back to top »
zzz
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:26 am    Post subject:

That thigns stupied al the adminds want to do is piss us off!!!!!
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:22 am    Post subject:

again to me! no rubens you cant, the mantis dont make nay effect, ( i forgot some factorS)

So? the pirate ship can survive?

@zzz. Do u know how to play this game? you have been a lot influenced, take it easy, the admin dosnt want to piss you off they are just taking your planet when you reached the 100% because is a rule. YOU JERK, u also can run away and still making pts with your fleet(@admin wich is bad!! is not fair shade almost get more score than box of pandora((borg of colectivity))Also the admin dosnt get points, h can not be in the top

I should help but you are IDIOT so if i am right i have to explain it (amnother long post)
There was a time when you had to play ST in a round style( i hopre you understand what a round is) then you take the break when the time is off, the admin fix everything, put the best players in the hall of the fame of the forum and the round start again 4 weeks later.(Check the hall of the fame)
Now is a evolution style, no ending! so for be sure that you can not build more ships after your time expired they created this ships.
We(experienced people) are talking about this just for find a mistake by the admin and win that ship. But we all know it is impossible, if you can destroy it, they will fix it again. and you wont have any point.

(I can keep looking other topic)
The TO page is decent, truinvirate is not good enough, but give an award to TO for that page? how awfull is ugly, dosnt have a lot of things, anyway congratulations i mean i am an ex-member TO. Sorry but i was one of the FIRST i sawTO grow up, with shade in the bottom( i won u a lot of times) and nobod in the top ten, just an alliace. Congratulations to the players Really nice desxriptions!
 Back to top »
KEPcH
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject:

please, dude, learn to write. And watch who you attack.
 Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject:

Wow Rubens you lieing little fucking bitch....

i have never had a retarded illiterate dickhead like yourself in my alliance....

You saw TO grow up? don't pretend you know anything about us you lieing little fuck.

And this is the best part, when i was at the at the bottom? Bitch i was never at the bottom, And you damn sure as fuck have never beaten me "many times"... No one has...
the few that have dared to attack me, have been made to regret it ten fold.

I'm sick of your bullshit, since you've come back to the forum you've done nothing but talk shit about me and TO.. Envy is a motherfucker, live with it.

Your lies are not welcome here. do us all a favor and fuck off. no one understands a damn word you say anyway boy...

Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:05 pm    Post subject:

And wtf i almost scored more than wizz by running away with my fleet???
I didn't score single point after 100%, simply becuase it is not possible.

You trully are an idiot, you can't read, write or contemplate anything can you? You sad little bastard..
I know "special" people like yourself deserve freedom of speech too but please save your nonesense and lies for the professionals at the hospitals Ruben..

KEPcH
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject:

Go, go, go, go Shade!
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:33 am    Post subject:

I am not gonna insult u because you dont deserve it, you are good player, but you dont deserve be seen as the best. I just want people remember old times.
Yes you were int he bottom, once you were in the top and you fall position by position and you get away from the top, that time othe to players did the same, but you and they didnt lose that much points just the others were getting more points.

You get like 3k pts after the evolution, beacuse you were in the hall of fame and then you win more pts. Am i lieing? Bullshits of course it is possible!
I am not envy, and i dont hate TO i asked you when i start if i could join in and you didnt want me, well nobody answered me.

I dont care if you speak better than me, or maybe write. but i am not american or british and i never did a course, i just learn by my self... i think it is enough, i dont need to know a lot more.BTW i am 8 years young than u, maybe that can explain something.

Jazzy challeged me, but just with words no with battles LoL, so i will challenge you, this a real chalenge.
Look in your account(the old one) all your battles in negative and put them here, and i will put mines here(my positive) look them and you will see that someone will match.
You only take me 500 pts by a building, in real battles you never won me.
Just do it and lets see.

didnt i was in your alliance?? Maybe the name aquarium remembers something,
I dont say that i am one of the betters players, but thanks to my score you get the second or the 1º place in one jump.Now do you remembeR?..
 Back to top »
KEPcH
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject:

LOL I remember you now.
And now I have to laugh even harder LMAO.
Listen lil boy, I joined TO when it was created for the FIRST time after 1 month or 2, I think. Shade was already captain and at that time I didn't see anything of you. It's true that you were in our alliance a round or two ago but your memory really stinks if you think Shade was ever at the bottom, or any of our TO family.
But:
Quote:
i just learn by my self... i think it is enough, i dont need to know a lot more

It's nice that you learn everything yourself, but it would be nicer if everyone could understand what you're writin. So long sucker!
 Back to top »
zzz
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject:

Wel if the apostate sphere blows me up once my evo's 100% why dosen't it say that in the manual?
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject:

because dosnt appear just is a old thing in a new style so you wont know it, that is why you should keep your fleets away from your base near the 100% because you can earn points later but most important is that you dont lose points if you dont attack the apostate.

Have fun of me kepch i know other 2 idioms...perfectly
And ok maybe not at the bottom, i did a MISTAKE but yes you were falling down
(You dont have memory either)
I admit my mistake but you didnt say anything about what i said. Is true or false, that when i become a member of TO we go up one position? lamently graph stats dont get that far...i dont remember if it was 3º to 2º or 2º to 1º but there was a change(no thanks to me thanks to my score, and well other player that joins in TO days before)
 Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject:

Quote:
You get like 3k pts after the evolution, beacuse you were in the hall of fame and then you win more pts. Am i lieing? Bullshits of course it is possible!

Wow dude.. yes you are lieing.

When i was 98% Evolotion i had exactly 151582 score.
In my final 2 days, i made a series of mistakes and didn't score a single point. thus screwing up my destiny of beating your great "box of pandora" in score.
I then lost 1000 to the dominion when they visited me at 100% and my score rested at 150582.

where on earth you get this bullshit that i carried on scoring is beyond me.

And Aquarium.... hah... Yes i remember you now.
You must of been the worst TO member we ever had.
If i remember correctly, and i do. You did not participate in the alliance at all, never answered round messages, provided no help to anyone.. no nothing..
i guess that's why i didn't know you, because you were smarter back then and didn't open your ugly foul mouth. Your minor score was your only levarage in a time that TO was not so active.

and why the hell are you going on about your score?? lol

108. M. Aquarium of Love at the sea [-TO-] 06/29/2004 27810

LOL... not exactly something to brag about my dear.

oh christ... i just read.. you're 8 years younger than me?? rofl...
dude.. so you're 14? haha

OK i'm not even gonna bother argueing with this child any longer!!
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 7:56 am    Post subject:

yes, i saw your page so i am 14... but my score isnt good for a teenager.... in that time 13 . Yes i wasnt so active that time, and i was like a bad player in the last days, i made stupid fleets my score got to 35k and i go down.
My FIRST score in round style was 70k lol maybe that means something, of course i am not presuming of my 25k, but you needed 20k to go up in the top alliances and i gave to all you. Say it!!!!!
BTW this teenager beat u! now that you remember me you can say it... i won you, and fairly cuz i saw you active and you knew that i was attacking you of course i was advantage because my fleet was so perfect, i just destroy your mother with 4time slipper, but you didnt knew it that i had a pirate flagship... well whatever you remember my fleet and you know how good or bad it was. I never participate in big alliance, because give my BR means give my strategy, but in small ones i do share cuz i feel more secure. Anyway, in evolution style an alliance only means help.
And sorry but i wasnt one of the worst players... in that time there were somepeople really bad, well at least with bad score(like steven now) but i helped a lot.

COME ON i remember perfectly that you have 148k and i saw you in the hall of fame... i got surprised because i knew that you were a good player but not that you were the best in that moment, then i saw 151000 and then 150k. You were in the hall of fame all the time!!!! Maybe you could get mote points than borg, well wizz, but you know is diferent, he style of play was excelent, you had TO in that moment, but he play alone in the blac hole without any alliance, beating new and veterans player, he was almost perfect. He knew that he was going to lose 1000 pts but he won 5k after that battle... amazing.
I admit that TO is a very good alliance, but plz who can beats Space Mercenaries or AoD they made an style.
 Back to top »
nanus
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject:

The Travellers wrote:
unfortunately we have to say that the dominion is still not under control.

one brave civilisation once managed to destroy their enormous apostate shere but now they managed to create an even bigger ship with 50000 lifepoints.

to quote the end of [/i]Spaceballs, when they make fun of Planet Of The Apes:
Ape #1: "Spaceballs."
Ape #2: "S.hit. There goes the planet."
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » All existing Technologies » apostate sphere
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: