Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
THE PENTICIAN ALLLIANCE CALLS IN A TIME OF WAR!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » THE PENTICIAN ALLLIANCE CALLS IN A TIME OF WAR!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fleetleader
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject:

Sup19 is the enemy. Send a attack at him. Deystory darkfire D.

fleetleader
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject:

srry about posting Sup19 coords

Metody I The Evil
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject:

then f**king REMOVE 'em by EDITTING the post SHEESH!

No FRIKKING coords in the f* up forum already, let's obey ONE rule at least

Back to top »
launcher
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject:

i, leader ofthe new alliance THE CYBORG DEVILS wish to join this great alliance

fleetleader
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject:

I am sorry i have gotten about 4 hours of sleep total these last few days. I am a bit out of it.

promethius2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject:

SURE LAUNCHER YOU CAN JOIN I WILL SEND YOU THE ATTACK CODE RIGHT AWAY.
BTW, I'm about to make a list of all the alliances involved so far and if i leave anyone out please don't be offended.
The S.O.A.
The New sons of Korhal
The Nazgul (me, lol)
The United Federation of Planets
The Borg Collective
The Borg Empire
Ape Empire+Ape Empire1
The Band of Brothers
The Cyborg Devils
Is that them all so far?
How many planets all togethor is that does anybody know?

[ This Message was edited by: promethius2 on 2004-11-01 19:59 ]
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lab-rat
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject:

I think you should go all to the kindergarden and beat up some kids overthere , it is almost the same taking out a small alliance ( darkfire dragons they are ranked at pos. 37 they are only 5 members)you are veeeerrrrrrryyyyyy brave
 Back to top »
Lab-rat
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject:

Sorry messages posted in the wrong topic , should be in the other topic about the Pentician alliance
 Back to top »
fleetleader
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject:

Drakfire Dragons wanted this war. You can go try to tell them to quit. It is getting boring.

promethius2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject:

THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS LAB-RAT.But i live in Ireland there are no "kindergardens" only playschools.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mdellis
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject:

I agree with lab-rat; we have bigger fish to fry. we have a lot of members (even if sum of them suck a little bit; no names mentioned) and we could take on much tougher opponents. I cant get all the way over to sup19; he is over 4000ly from me, and they cant be that good.

The leaders of all the member alliances should meet on chat and decide the future of the grand alliance. There are a lot of big conflicts out there, and we have the strength to partake in them! So lets stop fighting tiny little alliances like the Darkfire Dragons, lets stop individual players fighting skirmishes against their immediate neighbours, and fight as a team. We could ALL earn some serious points and learn to be better players for it! Promethius, you're in charge, so I'd like to see you set the example.

We must make our presence felt in the galaxy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zombie02
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:09 pm    Post subject:

im staying out off this one
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
promethius2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject:

Mdellis you are sooo right.
I mean lets face it i don't speak to the leaders of most of these alliances. What we need is a major merge.
We could create an alliance over fifty members. And if it doesn't work out then leaders could just rejoin their old alliances.
In the words of doomstar "another borg collective in the creation" i mean that alliance happened nearly a year ago and people r still talking about it the borg collective is invincible and eternal it will never be forgotten.
WE NEED A MERGE! How about creating an alliance called the Pentician alliance and putting every single member into it!
The top four alliance leaders would take the command positions.
We would have the advantages of transwarp and alliance round messages.
Who is up for it? I love bing in my alliance- Nazgul but i would be willing to leave for a real shot at immortality and power. Which alliances will do it?
 Back to top »
promethius2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject:

And mdellis we will make our presence felt. We will work our way right up the ladder to the top alliances. So beware!
Also a lot of our members (including myself) have negative points. And even if we remain near the bottom we would still be extremely strong!
So what say you my brothers? A joining of the powerful clans to form a great brotherhood, faction alliance ARMY whatever you want to call it!
Who will join!?
 Back to top »
fleetleader
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:58 am    Post subject:

You sholud make sure a marjority wants to merge. I know sup19 isn't big but he is annoying. I guess we could go on the defensive, get vessel scan, then beat the living snot out of their attacking fleets. I will propose that to raynor

mdellis
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:33 pm    Post subject:

It needs to be well organised or it will be inefficient. People will start to do their own things. 50 members is too much for any one leader to effectively coordiante, so it should be clear that there should be smaller groups of say 5-6 members, each with a captain who is in coms with the leader and is given loose orders, and he then can decide which members of his team will perform what roles. Eg. the leader of the alliance might task one team with destroying the bases of 2 specific players. The captain then sorts his team out with regards to who will attack where and when. The captain reports back progress (hopefully success) to the leader. This takes a lot of pressure off the leader, but it needs impressive orgainisation. You can print members of each team in the message from your leader section of the HQ.

Organising an alliance this big is going to be a challenge. We all need to be strong and well orgainsed or other alliances will dart round us, picking off the weaker members. We also must not overkill when at war, or we will be vulnerable to other alliances taking pot-shots. Promethius2, post in the forum when the alliance is created, I will join. I am Whirlwind of Santragenus V.

promethius2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject:

Perhaps this:
If accepted all alliances join the super-alliance.
The leader is the leader of the currently largest ranked alliance. Flag commander second, commander of war 3 and moc 4.
Now each Alliance leader becomeas a captain and is like a leader to all his members.But the super leader can over rule all the other leaders. And as usual, members may vote for a new leader.
We need a majority vote of all alliances that are willing to participate.
If most members decide not to join then we could have the possibility of either not creating the super alliance or creating it and only putting members who wish to join into it.
Kinda like the euro all mebers of the E.U. don't have to have it. But even if they decide not to have it they are still members of the E.U.
I need all alliance leaders to hold a local vote in there alliance to either accept or decine this proposal. Then if you would please post the result here so that we can decise what to do.
However have to take this slowly, if we rush we will surely fail. We must stand togethor for it is now that other alliances will strike in order to get rid of our threatining power.
United we stand divided we fall.
~The Pentician alliance we put the war in warp~
 Back to top »
hell_fire
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject:

the borg collective i thought that they were very weak this round....no offense....sorry if i affended any of you. but am i right about them have very little affect this round?
 Back to top »
hell_fire
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject:

just a refresher who is currently part of the pentician alliance....we need to also find out who is at war with the other so that there is no confusion amoung us all.
 Back to top »
concour
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject:

As manyof you know, i was the Leader of the Borg Empire allaince, but now i am the Moc of the Triumvirate allaince, for the Triumvirate allaince is the 3 allainces the Borg Empire, S.O.A , and the N.S.K.
If members of the other allaince's of the this pentician allaince would like to join us, you are welcome to come.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » THE PENTICIAN ALLLIANCE CALLS IN A TIME OF WAR!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: