Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
THE PENTICIAN ALLLIANCE CALLS IN A TIME OF WAR!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » THE PENTICIAN ALLLIANCE CALLS IN A TIME OF WAR!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hell_fire
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject:

from what i hear the alliance is set up with three rulers who discuss the matters of the alliance with each other....when asked what to do they all have to discuss it with each other.....i also have heard a rumor that if the other members of the petician alliance join they will be put into seperate operation commitees that will deal with speacial forces and war plans and all that good stuff......i think they will also have to run that bye the 3 rulers of the triumvirate. well that is all i have to say so if you want to join ask the moc
 Back to top »
promethius2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject:

One alliance that should join without hesitation is the United federation of planets. There leader is compu_head and i shall speak to him in school in about half an hour.
You will have my word on that.
I hereby formally ask all members of the Pentician alliance to join the triumvirate.
All leaders will not lose any power but will become apart of the great council of leaders currently led by Raynor.
Togethor we could make a power that all the alliances of spacetrace togethor cannot shatter.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vision
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject:

wait wait..

am I missing something here?

so your war with SCD is over? But but.. who is going to provide me with points?

so now you use 5 alliances to gangbang? Now thats brave. Well, it didn't work with 3 alliances against the 2 members of SCD and now, I honestly don't see how you will lead a new war... the traitor Raynor is leader of NSK.. does he even have a shipyard? He sure as hell doesn't have a fleet to fight with.

The coward concour is actually attacking me right now. And by what he is sending he can't send anything anywhere else. He'll loose what he has now.

By what I see, darkfire doesn't like you, HAV doesn't like you, SCD sure hates you and you are a pain in the neck for a number of other big alliances.

So people.. you'd be well adviced not to join this alliance. They fight dirty and, even more stupidly, they loose

Back to top »
promethius2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject:

Vision, thou ist a fool, for you have scorned the mighty and yet are ignorant in the knowledge of our true power, for thou thinks that we are 5 alliances but thy heart says nay for we are actually 11 alliances with a total of 73 members and we art only begiining our merge and whenst ourt alliances are merged and when thy fleets have time to squash thee like a bug i will do so.
For vision, you have callled the leader a traitor, and the majesty a coward and i cannot accept this.
The nine riders shall come for you, with the sons of korhal and survivors at their side.
And thou shalt beg for mercy before the end.
Thou's fleets shall burn and thou's dignity shall be broken.
And thou shall pray for an end to negative score.
I say to thee nnow vision, that you have made a great mistake and thou shalt pay for his insults against the mighty, for the mighty never forget and the mighty most certainly do not forgive, you will learn this with thoust own eyes.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
promethius2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject:

Do not listen to the one known as vision spacetracians,for, despite his name he does not see.
Perhaps he has looked but he has definitely not seen.
Those who have seen have seen the great alliance of triumvirate grow and become more powerful by the day.
If you beleive him then you are also a fool.
Do not beleive the enemies of triumvirate for they only envy what they do not have, and that is what mankind has wanted for the beggining of time --------- power
 Back to top »
Vision
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject:

Promi..

errr

you are missing the point here.. I hate to repeat myself but yes, likely with the impressive number of 73 members you will probably squash me and all that but 1) I'll make more points cause I'm smarter and 2) .. dunno about you, but I think attacking someone not face to face is cowardry. So you are a coward.

so let them come, I need the points
 Back to top »
concour
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:11 am    Post subject:

Vision calls me a coward, but yet i just went to his base and captured his allaince's flag, with out the help from anyone else. The reason he calls me a coward is because i am assoitated with Raynor. so he might have gain 700 points in the fleet battle, but i captured his allaince's flag
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
hell_fire
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject:

the best part is at 1% we already have 432 points of the scd the part that i hate about this game is that some races are better against certain races......but it is also what makes the game fabulous!!!
 Back to top »
Vision
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:22 am    Post subject:

yes you captured my flag and lost 800 points in the process

by the way, does it bother you, that an alliance with less than 3 members doesn't have a flag?

So yes, you did an honorable battle, lost points and captured a bug. Well done, Smarty
 Back to top »
concour
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject:

For an allaince to not have a flag they must have LESS then 2 members, so stop your complaining, the only coward and dishonerable player here is you vision
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vision
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject:

Concour you are not so smart, eh?

Read the rules. They'll help you out here.

Apart from these technical issues: we didn't gangbang you, we attack you one at a time. One player against one player. This is honorable and not cowardly. I am sorry that you don't have the mental capacities to understand that
 Back to top »
promethius2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject:

In your mind and in most minds of players they think that 1 on 1 is honour, but i say nay it is foolish.
We are part borg, therefore we must be most efficient.
Efficiency is important and a team is more EFFECIENT than a one-man-army.
Do not speak of what thou does not know. But perhaps we can assimilate thee? Then thoust will know.
 Back to top »
hell_fire
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject:

And as i recall vision our attacks that were placed apon your planet and your allies planet were all at different times not all at once so i do not see that as gang banging cause we all did not attack you at once....so there was no gang bang
 Back to top »
Vision
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:30 am    Post subject:

hell fire, you amaze me

in the bug report post, you seem to make sense but here it is all bullocks

I had 5 fleets of 5 different players at the same time at my base. Thats not gangbang? Then what is gangbang?

Let me be clear: the fact that with 5 fleets you still don't get a single point doesn't make that honorable, just it does make it stupid.

Concour you fool... so you think that mine and the majorities of players ideas of honour doesn't bother you? Honestly, lets agree to disagree. You are unhonorable in my eyes and I will kick you cute teenage bum. You already lost your yard and the defense array. You moron just got my flag due to a bug. I'll be happy to call off the alliance and make it a one on one. I'll outsmart you every day that god makes the sun go up. Your only chance of some points is if you call in you alliance and even with all these 73 members we still gain on you in points and points is all what this is about.
 Back to top »
hell_fire
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject:

in the bug report yes i do side with you because two members alliances can not have a flag station so therefore i believe they should not have a flag but if that is true then they should to not be ranked in the top tweenty because alliances have flags.....so if two members do not have a flag they should not be an alliance...... the five fleets were yes at your base at the same time but there attacks were all at different times giving you over what i remember as the first gap and the longest one 14 hours to rebuild you fleet the other gaps were hours apart as well. a gang banging is attacking one person with 3 or more members at the same exact hour
 Back to top »
concour
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject:

Yes your ally attacked my base while i was attacking you, also by now do you realize i am not the flag commander of my allaince. Would you like to know that my shipyard is rebuilt
 Back to top »
Vision
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject:

no need, I already know that

and your research center was destroyed.

and we got heaps of points, which is what this is all about. How much was that? 2000+, right?

I don't think that attacking one player with 5 players is fairness. If you guys disagree, I can live with it.

So here is an idea: as it is now established beyound doubt that we shouldn't have a flag, how about you play fair and don't claim points on it? Also, how about you just give it back?
 Back to top »
hell_fire
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject:

you want to hear what i dont think is fair when you attack some ones base when you know that it is totally empty just so you can get your own cowardly cheap a** revenge
 Back to top »
Aphrael
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:24 am    Post subject:

I actually take it really really personally, when somebody is attacking my base. Can't help it. Cheap revenge is true it was'nt really expensive to get the base of the great leader of former borg empire. Is this a game about strategy and tactics or is it more like- we are bigger, we are better?
To quote Promethius2- We are part borg, therefore we must be most efficient.
Efficiency is important and a team is more EFFECIENT than a one-man-army.

You may be Borg, but you are not efficient. A team of two can be more effecient than a group of uncoordinated 17.
It's fun playing spacetrace. I don't care bout being called coward or dishonorable the only thing insulting me is to loose
 Back to top »
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject:

Promethious i really sugest now you give up Ok i mean when Evolution was reforming i took you and others on my own and got your flag man i made you loose alot of points and still you persist to try and inverted commas "TRY" to take down SCD you have no chance they got 2 members Truimvirate: 17

i mean thats just Insanity.....???>......

I mean would you like to have the whole of Trace agianst
you cause i bet you thatz how vision feels and aphrael.

In my eyes they are some of the best Players on the game they beat you and beat you but you cant accept it. They are better players then the WHOLE of truimvirate so give it up.

Greetz,
StaR CommandeR
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » THE PENTICIAN ALLLIANCE CALLS IN A TIME OF WAR!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: