Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » War on TO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject:

better hope so link..

i was already making preparations for your demise...

BladeTech
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:19 pm    Post subject:

didnt someone ask somewhere about how TO was being like dictators?

promethius2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject:

I hereby declare myself neutral.
However, i do so only for revenge on 13ier and Beer.

I will pound your bases continually.
I will not rest until you are destroyed.
When you are both destroyed and pay for your comments.
After that i am on my own.
I don't give a shit.
I realised today that i am friendly with many members of Total ownage and in being in such a REBELLION would be a betrayal.
When i answered this topic i betrayed the side i was on.
No, 13ier this is not being a traitor!
I have just realised who i am.
I belong with the people that i enjoy being around.
I realise that a place inside total ownage is far from me now (lol shade)
Maybe there is no place.
That is why i declare myself neutral.
I declare myself free.
I am on my own.
But if ever those of whom i deem to be a friend are in trouble.
You can count on me.
Basically what i am saying is this:
Officially i am neutral. But if Total Ownage get into trouble i will help.
Now lets see, lol anyone Know beers coords?
heheehehehehe

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BladeTech
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject:

why the change of heart?

Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:33 am    Post subject:

Perhaps because almost all people of influence left in this game are TO members..

perhaps because being on IRC where 90% of the people that chat on there are TO members wouldn't be the same if we disliked him.

or perhaps because he realised that TO are not a bunch of "bad guys" ;

There are 5 official n00b helpers in this game, appointed by the admins..
All dedicate there time each day to teaching and helping new players to the game everyday...
And you know what??
ALL 5 of those n00b helpers are in TO...

We dictate this game sure.. but we damn sure promote it and help it aswell....
you guys just think about who you are trying to get rid of..

Skyfreak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:59 am    Post subject:

fucking right shade fucking right, i helped so many players and not because of anything else but tyo help them geeeee

comon and get it from TO, the noob alliance where new guyz can learn the best

peace too

created by compu_head
1 of 9 who killed borg
www.edge-tv.net
 Back to top »
BladeTech
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject:

hahahaha fyi we have neva called you guys "bad guys". and i agree that you guys are good and influential and do promote the game. however, this war isnt to rid the game of TO, but it is to put up a force that will show TO that they cant just bully on smaller alliances.

KEPcH
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject:

Everybody bully on TO!
 Back to top »
Skyfreak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject:

yeah TO must be the worsed allaince around, i mean what did they do, battle and battle, and worked on their alliance to make it a good one and help new members as said so often, i say we kill that concept and help no one

created by compu_head
1 of 9 who killed borg
www.edge-tv.net
 Back to top »
BladeTech
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject:

thaz not my point.

jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

On 2004-12-22 00:37, BladeTech wrote:
thaz not my point.

No Point...and...No Flag...
 Back to top »
KEPcH
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject:

Back to top »
mdellis
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
13er: Oh i am forgottenn of forgotten...

Laughing my motherf***ing arse off!!!!
'Forgotten'... you soon f***ing will be messing with TO! There is a reason why they are consistantly at number 1 mate, they are very good. And you are a noob. Not only will you not beat them, but you will provide them with easy points, strething their lead. I wouldn't lead an alliance against TO right now; I would show some respect for my team-mate's scores! Is that cowardice? I don't think so, just being realistic.

Now a PROPER war against TO would be a great, nay, EPIC conflict, and good fun. But that will only happen when the galaxy develops a 2nd champion alliance and the rest of the galaxy takes sides... Not gonna happen now I'm afraid; there is no one who commands enough respect of Spacetrace to rally and to organise alliances properly to give TO real cause for concern. Perhaps one day... If that day comes I'll fight! I dunno who for, but I'll fight like hell!

Skyfreak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject:

maybe u will just fight one day for Total ownage which stands for only one thing, ALLIANCE

[ This Message was edited by: Skyfreak on 2004-12-28 23:48 ]
 Back to top »
KEPcH
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject:

Let it rain
 Back to top »
Bigmatt
Ensign
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject:

You know whats funny? When i first joined, BORG was here. Everybody wantewd to kill Borg, and eventually they did. Now TO is the center of contraversy (spelling), the only difference is, we arent going DOWN!!!
 Back to top »
DarthMother
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject:

I don't know of what alliance FragOmatic is... but he has given away at least 1700 points 2-night, again for TO

Greetz,
DarthMother
-TO-
 Back to top »
STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:45 am    Post subject:

En Taro Adun!

I am co-leader of the Triumvirate Alliance, whose name was mention in the early stages of this post. I find it necessary for me to notify -TO- of our alliance’s current allegiance as well as how we (better I) feel towards the -TO- members.

I personally can speak only for myself and Concour may speak on his own behalf after I suggest that he do. (He’s the other leader)

I have always been avoidant of the -TO- alliance, turning down offers to war against them, all because I did not want to have my plumb arsh handed to me on a silver platter. I avoided them because I was training myself I have re-spawned very few times and used this time to improve my skill and my leadership skills. Two close friends and myself started 3 of our own alliances, which later merged into The Triumvirate. We still want Admin to work on the democratic system that I am so feverishly advent about.

Anyway I began to stray off-topic there a little bit...-TO- deserves the utmost respect...and don't one of you say I’m sucking up...They are certified newb trainers, I was training newbs but lacked that shiny star. The Triumvirate stood a mere 5 places below -TO- for a few weeks but still turned the other way when our allies wanted us to go to war with -TO- I have never been wronged by -TO- and as I said before I hold a strong respect for them.

The comment about "ridding" ST of -TO- seems far too extreme, considering how -TO- holds many "stocks in the ST market" if you will. Myself along with Concour have been approached by The Pentican Alliance whose soul purpose is to overthrow -TO-...a seemingly impossible task. What makes this alliance perfect in battle strategy? I don't have that answer...but is gangbanging them an option? They do not represent an evil flame that must be doused...instead they represent the order, the skill, and the partnership that every alliance leader dreams of achieving. I could learn much from Shade, but I don't find that he is obligated to share his key success.

-TO- contains some of the best ST players, those who log on constantly, those who have continued to make mistakes and learn from them...and finally achieved a level of success so close to perfection, every natural human instinct is to try to take that from them.

Those of you who have such a passion for defeating -TO- should stop, take a moment to think of which option would be more successful. Would declaring war and attempting to defeat those who are trained for battle be the right path? Or should all those people who play constantly, seek to dethrone -TO-, and maintain a high battle skill level gather together in one alliance and begin to perfect themselves without attacking -TO-.

-TO- has been learning battle strategy of others for an immeasurable time, they have been able to manipulate their opponents and predict their moves and what they move with. If your theory includes learning how they battle and eventually outthinking them...it will be incredibly difficult.

I have to say this before I forget. The Triumvirate is currently on the left side of the attitude bar. We are currently in a state of war, but not a heightened one...we do not seek them out nor look for fights. We continue to perfect ourselves while we watch our backs. You must be loyal to those who you are allied to, -TO- has decided not to honor alliances for they find war more comforting..."keep your allies close but your enemies closer"...this quote can be used to describe in part -TO- attitude towards the rest of the people that play ST.

We of the Triumvirate do not exercise a vendetta against -TO- because of their reported arrogance or their consistent domination of the charts. More power to them. But should an alliance form of the same level of order, the same level of participation, and the same level of skill. -TO- could potentially be overthrown without the swing of a single sword or shot of a single arrow. Why defeat -TO- when you can be just like them? Organization...participation...loyalty...skill...and honor!

We of the triumvirate seek to reach that level of perfection that -TO- has mastered...this should be the goal of everyone who seeks to dethrone -TO-. Why fight them...instead learn from them...we are the student and they are the masters (this much seems clear) Why not follow in their footsteps and try to better the master...as any master would feel towards his student seeking to impress his/her master...improving on -TO-'s mastery of the game would have two outcomes...one: They become infuriated and declare war against us...two: They acknowledge our achievement and smack us on the back for achieving the prior mad scientist's theory.

I say those of you seeking to kill -TO- should rethink your position on the matter, look into yourselves as others have...what do you really want? Should you march blindly into battle again and again? Or should you join the Triumvirate, seek perfection of the mind and spirit...attempt to become the next -TO- through being the best.

-TO- has always been an alliance to "reckon with" one that had showed promise from the very beginning but now people seek to defeat them in battle...well I say defeat them in mastery!

We have always bee the ones to declare war against -TO-...well let us stop that tide of events! We shall change the outcome of the game! Should we rally together to attempt to achieve our new goal...-To- would declare war on us! To prevent us from reaching our goal...henceforth becoming the real bad guy...stepping into ones path is like the school bully stepping into the nerds path as he’s about to suck up his gut and ask out his crush...the bully knows his intentions as -TO- now knows ours...and steps in at the last second and attempts to ruin the nerd's aspirations...but let us be the nerd then...the nerd who has already obtained a mastery in the martial arts (hmm sounds incredibly like me...) and instead turn that Bully around and instead ruin is aspirations of ruining ours.

I hope you all read this novel carefully! Everything in here has relevance...and please ask me the intended meaning of certain things that may be wrongly translated into harsh and terrible intents. I had no intention of doing so...nothing should be seen that way.

So my 2nd to last message to you all is: Private message me about joining me and Concour in our ambition...join the Triumvirate and seek to improve yourself as a player of ST...The thought of "Dethroning" -TO- must be replaced with learning from them and possibly replacing them in the future...possibly even gaining their trust and admiration...

And my final message, (also my first), to you all has an extremely deep meaning and few who will understand it...

En Taro Adun!

hell_fire
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:47 am    Post subject:

stardoom as i recall the other day you mentioned to me that going to war with TO was almost certain death. the next day you talked with black ops and you heard that it was to be a 3 to 1 fight in your favor. you saw this oppertunity and wanted to take it so easily. even though it would be a long hard fight you saw the thought and wanted to kill TO. you probly still do.......

you say you want to be like them...near perfection...you also said that [b]
Quote:
-TO- has decided not to honor alliances for they find war more comforting..."keep your allies close but your enemies closer"...this quote can be used to describe in part -TO- attitude towards the rest of the people that play ST.
[/b]....so doesnt that mean you wish to be close to TO and then do as they do and stab them in the back.....not meaning that TO has ever done that but the quote and the message you left makes it sound like you want to be just like a little kid looking up at a hero and wanting to do anything to be them even if it means killing them.

or you could just be affraid of the wraith and pain that TO will unleash upon you all. making them even stronger. cause to me they are the best players. the most honorable. and the absolute smartest players in the game of deception. and i have a feeling that most of them are close friends in real life. making them even stronger.....

to me it sounds like you want to be them. and by that you want to beat them......this message may seem like it only has one poin...the one written down.....but you must read deeper and see what it really means....and that i will leave for you to find out fenix and others
 Back to top »
STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:14 am    Post subject:

Do not twist things to your favor Hell_Fire! And do not pretend that you know hw I think! I spent 30 mins writing that damn message and your thick head is unable to comprehend what was said!

You Extract Manevolent thoughts and vicious/elaborate plots from my peaceful messages and expect that you can take down the Triumvirate! You dissapoint me Hell_Fire! You Know what you are trying to do! And you will never achieve it! Manipulating my words into sedictive ploys to enstill chaos into order!

Your attempt on corrupting my act of peace and order is ridiculous and your arguement is dismissed! Not a word from your mouth translated to text has any truth!

All Readers disregard this foul hearted fool and understand that he is trying to corrupt our alliance because he is seeking its destruction! His manevolent lies are not to belistened to for he if full of contempt and endless lies!

This you have my word! And the word of Fenix is set in stone!!! none shall corrode it!

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » War on TO
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: