War on TO
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » War on TO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
promethius2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject:

Cant you just make a summary of it fenix?

All your posts are too long and it hurts my eyes to look at a screen too long.

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kandos-
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject:

i know it is off topic, but

MARTINI: TOTALLY TOTAL OWNAGE

[ This Message was edited by: kandos- on 2005-01-25 18:18 ]
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
DarthMother
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject:

It's about to, so it's legal Kandos

-TO- Total Ownage 4-ever

Greetz,
DarthMother
-TO-
 Back to top »
Nemesis
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject:

If it makes you feel better Stardoom, I read it all
 Back to top »
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

On 2005-01-25 17:14, promethius2 wrote:
Turiana,

Spyder wanted me to define the word Whining using my IRC Dictionary, ans so here is the definition of whining: (or over here winging)

To whine is to complain in a very irritating way. People who whine are called whiners. When they whine, they are whining. There is a British description of a variant of this behaviour called whinging (pronounced win-jing), which is a neologism constructed from the words Whining and Cringing.

jesus fucking christ dude...did you and spyder invent the damn dictionary LOL
Use your imaginations....the word was used in a funny way silly nicompoops!!!
 Back to top »
Lord Jürgen
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject:

damn cool word: nicompoops

DarthMother
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject:

As if we care about that Dictionary LOLIt's rather irritating on IRC :razz:

[ This Message was edited by: DarthMother on 2005-01-25 22:10 ]
 Back to top »
STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:24 am    Post subject:

For those of you who actually read every last part of my messages...aka Nemesis...you rock I figured as much...i feel that I must copy and paste my post on page 8 because noone really read it...it is extremely important for those who want -TO- to fall...because their energy can be put to a much better cause...

promethius2 I'll make sure I write shorter messages

Usually I have alot worth saying at one time...and I make sure to say it all.

And I have decided that you all need to ACTUALLY read my massive message on page 8 so I am going to copy and paste it so it is convienient for everyone sorry to those who have already read it...but I think it is very important.

STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject:

En Taro Adun!

I am co-leader of the Triumvirate Alliance, whose name was mention in the early stages of this post. I find it necessary for me to notify -TO- of our alliance’s current allegiance as well as how we (better I) feel towards the -TO- members.

I personally can speak only for myself and Concour may speak on his own behalf after I suggest that he do. (He’s the other leader)

I have always been avoidant of the -TO- alliance, turning down offers to war against them, all because I did not want to have my plumb arsh handed to me on a silver platter. I avoided them because I was training myself I have re-spawned very few times and used this time to improve my skill and my leadership skills. Two close friends and myself started 3 of our own alliances, which later merged into The Triumvirate. We still want Admin to work on the democratic system that I am so feverishly advent about.

Anyway I began to stray off-topic there a little bit...-TO- deserves the utmost respect...and don't one of you say I’m sucking up...They are certified newb trainers, I was training newbs but lacked that shiny star. The Triumvirate stood a mere 5 places below -TO- for a few weeks but still turned the other way when our allies wanted us to go to war with -TO- I have never been wronged by -TO- and as I said before I hold a strong respect for them.

The comment about "ridding" ST of -TO- seems far too extreme, considering how -TO- holds many "stocks in the ST market" if you will. Myself along with Concour have been approached by The Pentican Alliance whose soul purpose is to overthrow -TO-...a seemingly impossible task. What makes this alliance perfect in battle strategy? I don't have that answer...but is gangbanging them an option? They do not represent an evil flame that must be doused...instead they represent the order, the skill, and the partnership that every alliance leader dreams of achieving. I could learn much from Shade, but I don't find that he is obligated to share his key success.

-TO- contains some of the best ST players, those who log on constantly, those who have continued to make mistakes and learn from them...and finally achieved a level of success so close to perfection, every natural human instinct is to try to take that from them.

Those of you who have such a passion for defeating -TO- should stop, take a moment to think of which option would be more successful. Would declaring war and attempting to defeat those who are trained for battle be the right path? Or should all those people who play constantly, seek to dethrone -TO-, and maintain a high battle skill level gather together in one alliance and begin to perfect themselves without attacking -TO-.

-TO- has been learning battle strategy of others for an immeasurable time, they have been able to manipulate their opponents and predict their moves and what they move with. If your theory includes learning how they battle and eventually outthinking them...it will be incredibly difficult.

I have to say this before I forget. The Triumvirate is currently on the left side of the attitude bar. We are currently in a state of war, but not a heightened one...we do not seek them out nor look for fights. We continue to perfect ourselves while we watch our backs. You must be loyal to those who you are allied to, -TO- has decided not to honor alliances for they find war more comforting..."keep your allies close but your enemies closer"...this quote can be used to describe in part -TO- attitude towards the rest of the people that play ST.

We of the Triumvirate do not exercise a vendetta against -TO- because of their reported arrogance or their consistent domination of the charts. More power to them. But should an alliance form of the same level of order, the same level of participation, and the same level of skill. -TO- could potentially be overthrown without the swing of a single sword or shot of a single arrow. Why defeat -TO- when you can be just like them? Organization...participation...loyalty...skill...and honor!

We of the triumvirate seek to reach that level of perfection that -TO- has mastered...this should be the goal of everyone who seeks to dethrone -TO-. Why fight them...instead learn from them...we are the student and they are the masters (this much seems clear) Why not follow in their footsteps and try to better the master...as any master would feel towards his student seeking to impress his/her master...improving on -TO-'s mastery of the game would have two outcomes...one: They become infuriated and declare war against us...two: They acknowledge our achievement and smack us on the back for achieving the prior mad scientist's theory.

I say those of you seeking to kill -TO- should rethink your position on the matter, look into yourselves as others have...what do you really want? Should you march blindly into battle again and again? Or should you join the Triumvirate, seek perfection of the mind and spirit...attempt to become the next -TO- through being the best.

-TO- has always been an alliance to "reckon with" one that had showed promise from the very beginning but now people seek to defeat them in battle...well I say defeat them in mastery!

We have always bee the ones to declare war against -TO-...well let us stop that tide of events! We shall change the outcome of the game! Should we rally together to attempt to achieve our new goal...-To- would declare war on us! To prevent us from reaching our goal...henceforth becoming the real bad guy...stepping into ones path is like the school bully stepping into the nerds path as he’s about to suck up his gut and ask out his crush...the bully knows his intentions as -TO- now knows ours...and steps in at the last second and attempts to ruin the nerd's aspirations...but let us be the nerd then...the nerd who has already obtained a mastery in the martial arts (hmm sounds incredibly like me...) and instead turn that Bully around and instead ruin is aspirations of ruining ours.

I hope you all read this novel carefully! Everything in here has relevance...and please ask me the intended meaning of certain things that may be wrongly translated into harsh and terrible intents. I had no intention of doing so...nothing should be seen that way.

So my 2nd to last message to you all is: Private message me about joining me and Concour in our ambition...join the Triumvirate and seek to improve yourself as a player of ST...The thought of "Dethroning" -TO- must be replaced with learning from them and possibly replacing them in the future...possibly even gaining their trust and admiration...

And my final message, (also my first), to you all has an extremely deep meaning and few who will understand it...

En Taro Adun!

STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject:

You know...now that I really...i mean really look at how freaking long that message is...I promise never to write a message that long ever again...that is if i get some real feed back from people reading this novel...otherwise i'll continue to compose these messages that cause hemerages to those who read them.

steven1982
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject:

i've read it before

Midshipman

Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:34 am    Post subject:

The Ape Empire normally don't post on this board.
We are commissioned to hold one of the best player down (Deathkiller). I admitted we gang bang him. We are normally individual players and played well individually. Coordinating a group of such player is a big task. Finually we do destroyed his base after loosing many points. We are not proud of what we do. But we do learn a number of things through this encounter. So STARDOOM half you say is true. If you avoid hitting them and pick on common players only, you won't learn much. They are noob trainer but not ex-noob trainer. As a ex-noob player, you had to train yourself.
Hope this paragraph is not too long to read.
 Back to top »
DarthMother
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:44 am    Post subject:

it is not ape, but suffer the consequences when we have enough men

Greetz,
DarthMother
-TO-
 Back to top »
STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:54 am    Post subject:

Ah finally someone has made a comment on the content of my post!!!

Thx for reading it all 2!

I can see where you are coming from Ape...This is how I percieve your posistion on one of the matters: "If we do not seek battles with -TO-, how will we learn to beat them in combat?"

My answer to this is: We are not goingto seek battles with them but who is to say that they will not attack us. But -TO- has learned how to fight by fighting people as often as possible. If everyone puts their energy and hatred for -TO- into motivating themselves into fighting constantly and improving their ability to fight and win.

Battle experience is how one becomes better at warfare. The more you see how others react to different battle situations the more able you are to predicting what a person will do next. Being able to predict an enemies next move is like stacking the deck in a card game.

-TO- simply learns from those who attack them. this is what we must do...we must attack people to discover their patterens, how they react to defeat, how they react to victory. When I say react I mean how they rebuild their fleet for their next battle against you. Will they change thier fleet? will they keep it the same. The more often you fight the more you see what people will do.

Eventually you can predict what someone will do and when you strike again...you will achieve victory. By standing at the top of the charts..it appears that -TO- has been able to manipulate their enemies and win overall.

Let us work and learn together. How will we ever build a house if we do not study first?

jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:10 am    Post subject:

..Stardoom
As a TO.....I salute you for such amazing compliments.....
Greetz *Turiana*Totally Total Ownage*
 Back to top »
case
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject:

stardom you are the man
alltho ive read shorter asimov books

keep up the civilised posting
 Back to top »
Tweety
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

On 2005-01-25 17:07, Spyder wrote:
Would you mind if we cloned you Tweetster??

VV Mr. "Has-to-edit-his-posts" is back! VV :wink:

[ This Message was edited by: Tweety on 2005-01-27 14:30 ]
 Back to top »
Spyder
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject:

Hoorah

(Temporarily out of business)

Back to top »
kandos-
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject:

hip hip kashplaaa (it's phonetic say it how it is written) kashplaaa kashplaaa

hehe
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Brutus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:04 pm    Post subject:

Lets get their flag again
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » War on TO
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: