Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
The Survivors of Auir! !
Goto page 1, 2  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » The Survivors of Auir! !
View previous topic :: View next topic  
STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:33 am    Post subject:

Hello all, I have created a new Alliance, The Survivors of Auir, I have no vendetta against any other alliance in this game, My alliance is sworn to destroy the Zerg Species, anyone bearing a Zerg title is our target. Let there be peace between our to great races.

mdellis
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:08 am    Post subject:

Hiya. Iv also just started my own alliance, but at the moment i still havnt found anyone suitable to join. Perhaps we could merge our two one-man alliances???? Contact me ingame if you're interested! I'm Whirlwind of Sagitarius V.

STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject:

Or you you could simply join mine...

[ This Message was edited by: STARDOOM on 2004-09-03 20:02 ]
 Back to top »
STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject:

I seek anyone with a positive score, or 0, to join my alliance. The Survivors of Auir must band together to destroy the Zerg scum, alone we will be vanquished...together we will never die!

[ This Message was edited by: STARDOOM on 2004-09-04 01:12 ]
 Back to top »
xavierhol
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:40 am    Post subject:

WHAT! ZERGE HAS BECOME THE NEW BORG OR WHAT!????

STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:57 am    Post subject:

A Zerg alliance has yet to surface, but if they ever do...they will be destroyed...and my alliance is recruiting...if you are interested in joining and some people post this...I will post the password.

[ This Message was edited by: STARDOOM on 2004-09-04 02:59 ]
 Back to top »
Weylyn
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:11 am    Post subject:

Riiight, to destroy something that never existed. What a worthy cause indeed...

Infection
Ensign
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject:

I'm waiting for the password to be posted.. I would join you and see how the alliance goes, but if it stays as one of those noob alliances then i'm gone.

STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:07 am    Post subject:

The name is: The S.O.A. and the password is: protoss
En Taro Adun!

[ This Message was edited by: STARDOOM on 2004-09-07 20:33 ]
 Back to top »
Space Ghost
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:42 am    Post subject:

Perfectly reasonable way to start, just change the pass as soon as you have a few members, anyone silly enough to join a newb alliance to spy needs a kick up the bum anyhoo.
 Back to top »
STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject:

I'm not a newb I just had to start all over, and I figured my alliance would be a little more organized, just join and check it out...i'm building our own website as well...that golden dreadknoght is appealing...again I am not a newb...i have a new accout..i'm starting from scratch...

[ This Message was edited by: STARDOOM on 2004-09-07 20:36 ]
 Back to top »
STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:21 am    Post subject:

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! I HAVE BEEN SCANDALED! I DEMAND IMMEDIAT ATTENTION FROM THE ADMINISTRATION! Dutchbatter of Auronso HAS SOMEHOW GOTTEN INTO MY ALLIANCE, BANNED ME FROM THE ALLIANCE AND REMOVED IT FROM EXISTANCE! I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO DESERVE THIS AND I AM OUTRAGED! Dutchbatter of Auronso MUST BE PUNISHED SEVERELY! HE MUST BE PUNISHED AND MY ALLIANCE MUST BE GIVEN BACK TO ME! IF YOU ADMINISTRATORS DO NOTHING TO HELP ME GET MY NEWLY FORMED ALLIANCE BACK AND MY DIGNITY BACK, THEN YOUR ABILITY TO CONTROL ST AND ITS PLAYERS IS GREATLY LACKING. I HAVE NOT ATTACKED A SINGLE SOUL, NOR HAVE I SAID ANYTHING TO MAKE ANYONE MAD, ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS PLAY THIS GAME AND THIS OUTRAGE HAS MADE ALL MY HARD WORK MAKING MY ALLIANCE AND ALL ITS COMPLEXITIES FLY OUT THE WINDOW AT THE HANDS OF SABOTAGE. THERE WERE NO MEMBERS OF MY ALLIANCE AND SUDDENLY I WAS BANNED AND MY ALLIANCE REMOVED! HELP ME PLEASE AND DELETE Dutchbatter of Auronso's ACCOUNT TO TEAC HIM A LESSON. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! I WAS OFFERING ALLIANCE, I WAS OFFERING FRIENDSHIP TO AN OLD ALLIANCE ALLY! AND THIS IS WHAT I GET, EVEN AFTER ALL THIS CRAP I'VE BEEN PUTTING UP WITH I FINALLY DECIDE TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNTAND START OVER AND THIS HAPPENES, ITS OUTRAGEOUS, THIS IS NOT SAPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO HAPPEN! PLEASE ADMIN FIX THIS TERRIBLE WRONGE AND PUNISH THE DEVILISH DOERS WITH SWIFT JUSTICE

Achilles
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject:

Just gotta love that cut-and-paste
 Back to top »
STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject:

This chaos must be quelles and the order substained, the admin must be able to make this outrage right and avenge me in a way I am unable to do. We can not allow " Dutchbatter of Auronso " to get away with this kind of obtrusive and childish act. This really does show how Dutchbatter of Auronso {and anyone who assisted him} can be extremely immature, especially when he stoops to such a level that he shows extreme cowardace and removes my alliance from the map without ever attacking me...even after i offered him a form of alliance...tree are no excuses for his act of basic terrorism! His act of cowardace is no worse than those terorists who flew the planes full of innocent people into the World Trade Center full of thousands more innocent people. If this action is not undone by the admin, and is allowed to continue...I question the leadership of the administrator team...lets see what they think of the event and where they stand...should they act with fists of justice they should be praised, should they shove this topic aside their doom would be sealed...without the support of the people...the country shall fall into poverty and civil war! I ask the admin to stop Dutchbatter of Auronso and heal the wounds he has created unto the realm of spacetrace!

An offer you cant refuse
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:58 am    Post subject:

You must be quite young to make a comparison like that.

May I say, as an American, shut the %$#@ up.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:15 am    Post subject:

I disagree with you 100%. He attacked me without attacking me, he hit me from behind, he wiped me out with one unlawful blow, explain to me what makes you think hes right? I bet you'd be mad if he did it to you! Oh and as an American you &*%^ well can say any *&%#*&^ thing you wanna say But I am as well...and in my opinion hes in the wronge and has cheated the system...simple as day.

An offer you cant refuse
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject:

I really dont care about Dutchbatter at all, and I dont care what he did.

I just think it is disrespectful and rude of you to compare it to the World Trade Center. Grow up.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:48 am    Post subject:

Fine if you want me to specify what kind of act this was i'll define it defferently! He hit me from behind in a way that I could have never defended against, ok a low blow...next he used holes in the st configureation to eliminate my alliance...i mean wtf is that...thats cowardace...ok not wtc stuff...its plain cowardace and immaturity. Who the heck does he think he is dictating what I can and can not do!?! you tell me that American! Do you support Liberty and freedom? cuz I bet you do...I would hate to have America ruled by a Dictator! Its not anything even close to the WTC but it was not something that deserves to be overlooked, this must be addressed, and I will say it over and over again...it was cowardace. Where is the honor in that?

STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:03 am    Post subject:

And just to prevent you from addressing the World Trade Center subject...and telling me not to address it...consider that my cousin's ex-boyfriend {who was a very good friend of our family, a kind and caring person} died trying to save people from the WTC. His name was Brian, he was with Ladder 101...he was laid to rest on November 15th. So it affected most American's in some way...and I damn well won't forget what they did to us and how they did it, but it does not mean we can forget their sacrafices..you know what I mean...I wish We didn't go to war with Iraq so soon...but I find that it's essential to remove all Dictators sooner than later! Thus Dutchbatter, who dictated whether or not I could start my alliance, must be removed. Now let us not use the WTC in our arguement anymore, their sacrafices should not be remembered in vein. Bless them, Bless America, and bless those who control order!

Dutchbatter
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:33 am    Post subject:

Come on pussy

What is the reason to post here over the WTC? I really don't see the connection between WTC and SpaceTrace. If you want to talk about this happening, just say it so.

Are you a littel but frustraded, talking about terrosime, dictators and war. The only thing what will happen is war, but not in real life. So please try to see the different between this game and real life. Grow up!

Why it is not allowed what i did?

The only rules of ST is, be no multi and don't share accounts. And the good thing, i banned you, this is a fuction what the admin has made in ST.

I hope you have learned your lesson, don't post important stuff on the forum.

But i have captured a alliance, including the flag if someone want to buy this alliance, you can pay me 1000 points (3 ms). If more people has intressting, than the one who pay the most can buy the alliance.

For the people who don't know, my name is Dutchbatter of Auronso, so there you can send me a message.

[ This Message was edited by: Dutchbatter on 2004-09-08 10:35 ]
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » The Survivors of Auir! !
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: